Monday, April 22, 2013

Music to my soul

Only my child......  Ryan, as I've mentioned before, is an old soul in a young person's body.  He loves all genres of music from different time periods.  He loves the Beatles, the Carpenters, Cher, everybody......  He can tell you who sings a song and if he isn't sure, he will Google it in a heartbeat.  I am finding though, that songs where there is any reference of crying or cheating he will make fun of.

I started noticing this when Ryan started joking about Rick Springfield's "Jessie's Girl."  He was like, dude........go find you another woman.  That's Jessie's girl.....  Today it was Van Halen's "Jamie's Cryin."  LOL!!  We were coming back from the beach and that song came on the radio.  I was in bumper to bumper traffic when I hear in a high pitch voice, "Jamie's cryin', give that girl a tissue!"  It startled me, and I burst out laughing!  Then he says in that same high pitch voice, "Jamie girl, stop your cryin', there's more fish in the sea!"  At this point I was laughing so hard and trying to drive in traffic. 

It's moments like that when I realize that God put this miracle into my life...... Life is not easy, but this child lights up my world.  I love being his mom!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment