Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Ryan and I feel so blessed to have the friends and family we do.  We have seen such an outpouring of support today...  I have lost count of how many have shared that they are wearing their blue or sent us pictures of themselves wearing their blue!  It helps when people start supporting, educating themselves and accepting. 

Ryan has been in rare form this morning.  I got him up after I had showered and got dressed.  I told him we were going to take a couple of pictures to post of us in our blue.  He got up with no problem and has stayed up all day and has spent time with me out in the den, instead of his normal bedroom hibernation.  He has been doing silly stuff to make me laugh, which is much needed right now!

I love being Ryan's mom!  I know I am right where God wanted me to be!

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment