Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Pulling an all nighter with my boy......

Yes, it's after midnight and I am pulling an all nighter with my boy.  Ryan told me earlier in the day that he was going to have to pull an all nighter due to his computer game that he plays.  It's Easter season, and on this game they apparently Easter Egg Hunt.  There are coins in the eggs, and he is on a roll.  Yes, a part of this Asperger's at its finest.  He is very fixated on completing this task on this game.  I honestly don't think I will hold up.  I am very tired.  He has taken breaks with me to be a little goofy with me.  He has sang some songs with me and we have just been silly.....  The laughter is good for the soul.  He is now giving me a lesson on sea turtles while playing his game.  He is very knowlegeable in things he is passionate about.  I love it, because he's my go to boy when I have a question about something.  He seems to love the sea life though.  Well......I am slowly drifting.  So I will hit this again later.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment